If you’ve read my blog before, you probably know that I live in a city apartment. It’s obviously amazing to live in an environment that allows me to walk to the best shops, restaurants & bars, but with more convenience comes less space. I’ve really had to get creative with decorating and making sure that everything I buy has a dual purpose. There are a million different ways to use the following 5 pieces, and I’m pretty sure most of you have these in your home.
1. A basic wooden cutting board serves as both a standard cutting board & a cheese tray:
2. A cute cake stand serves as a beautiful way to display sweets & a fun way to add height to your table centerpiece:
3. A beautiful crock holds both your cooking utensils and your wine:
4. This ceramic egg crate is perfect for your farmers market eggs and keeping your dainty jewelry organized:
5. A basic West Elm tray can be used a million different ways- they’re great to help organize an entry table, a nightstand, a coffee table, your perfume…the opportunities are endless!
What’s an item that you use for double duty in your home?