Happy Friday y’all!
I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a Friday- my Caribbean vacation is so close, I can almost smell the salt water!
Speaking of smelling, I’ve been in a major cooking mode lately. So this weekend wishlist is dedicated to all of the delicious Spring (Summer?) recipes I plan on making…now if only I had this kitchen to make them in:
(flooring & lighting & fireplace, oh my!)
Summer Recipe Wishlist
1. This vanilla chia pudding looks like the perfect summer breakfast or snack.
2. Gazpacho is on permanent rotation in my home, but I’ve been searching for a different cold soup. This chilled cucumber radish soup looks so refreshing.
3. Grilled pineapple is one of my summer favorites, so naturally this Siracha Lime Chopped Chicken Salad peaked my interest. Also, who can resist anything with siracha? Let’s be real here people…
4. I’ve been on a huge banana ice cream kick (paleo & whole 30 friendly!), so this strawberry ice cream already looks like my next obsession.
5. One of my all-time favorite desserts is key lime pie and I’m always loving new recipes. At some point I’m going to have to give this recipe a try.