First off, thank y’all SOOOO much for the kind words & well wishes! The amount of calls, texts, chats, comments, messages, etc that I’ve received over the past few days has just been insane. We are just so thrilled that everyone is being so supportive & sharing in this special time in our lives!
ps. I promise that this blog won’t become a wedding blog, although I’m sure I’ll sneak in some posts here & there and ask for your opinions!
Now, let’s talk gifts! Whether you’re shopping for Christmas, looking for a hostess gift, attending a white elephant party, or need help curating your own list, I’ve got you covered! This list covers a very wide range of gift styles & prices, so I hope you find what you’re looking for…
- I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again: this is the best candle ever- stocking stuffer (small size), hostess gift, MIL gift, neighbor, coworker, teacher…it works for any & everyone! I also picked up this Christmas tree scented one. OMG. My home smells incredible!
- A great plaid scarf is an easy slam dunk of a gift. Every girl either has one, wants one, or needs more. With over 12 colors to choose from & next day Amazon prime shipping, this is a great option!
- Coffee table books are always a great housewarming or hostess gift. They’re also perfect for anyone who likes home decor, or who recently moved into a new home! I have this, this & this on my list.
- Perfume can be a bit personal (everyone has their preferred scent), so you may want to verify which brand the girl in your life wants. My favorite (2 years running) is Flowerbomb by Viktor + Rolf. If your girl already has her favorite perfume, pick up a travel stick for her stocking- my mom got me one last year and I use it ALL the time!
- Every girl loves a good watch. Lately, I’ve had my eye on these soft, feminine ones. Really loving this pink Cluse & this gray Kate Spade. Have a fitbit? Try this ultra cute band to make it look more stylish and less athletic-watch.
- When I came across this beanie with built-in headphones, I was immediately intrigued. It’s a great gift for the frequent traveler in your life. So curious, does anyone have one?
- Want a classic, stylish, timeless gift she will love? Go for this clutch from GiGi New York. My fiance (!) got me a black one last year and I swear I’ll have it forever. It’s thick, gorgeous material and so incredibly versatile. Really also love this deep green color and this convertible clutch!
- Nice servewear is always a solid gift for a hostess, a neighbor, or a coworker. These are safe bets, affordable & small in size. This marble & wood cheese board is so nice, as is this chalkboard one (<– great for a shower host!) A few other suggestions in this category are these kitchen napkins, this holiday wine stopper & these hand blown ornament set.
- Give the luxurious, comfortable gift of faux fur! I not only own this faux fur blanket, but I’ve gifted 2-3 over the past year and they’re widely adored. Everyone loves to cozy up in winter. Less expensive version here.
- Finally, the perfect gift for that super special lady in your life. Men, listen up: jewelry is always a good idea. I’m loving these citrine & pave studs (for any blondes, the black pair is stunning also!)
What’s on your Christmas wishlist?!